CMG Managing Director Terry Hannafin Moderating Virtual Panel Discussion for XPX Long Island
CMG Managing Director Terry Hannafin will be moderating the Exit Planning Exchange (XPX) Long Island Chapter's virtual event "“Where are we now? Advising clients in the New Normal” on September 11, 2020
It’s been over six months since the world abruptly pivoted to a virtual reality, and it is unlikely to return to normal for many months. Discussions will be focused on the following topics to provide insight on the current state of M&A markets:
• Now is a time to reassess and reevaluate.
• Who is buying? What is trending with multiples?
• How have valuations changed?
• Which industries are seeing the most activity?
• What is a typical deal structure?
• What is motivating owners to take action now?
• How are lenders responding? What is typical leverage?
Joining Terry for the event will be the following panelists:
Diana Hopkins, Director - BDO
Gary Occhipinti, Sr. Business Banking Manager - Capital One
Jill T. Braunstein, Corporate & Securities Attorney - Morrit Hock & Hamroff LLP
Brandon Richter, Partner - Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners
For more information on the event: Click Here