Ramsey Goodrich moderates a panel at Food & Nutrition Investing Conference
March 28, 2019
CMG Managing Partner Ramsey Goodrich moderated a panel at a Capital Roundtable conference on March 28th, 2019 in New York City titled "Profiting from Disruption and Big Food’s Divestiture Blitz - Private Equity Investing In Food & Nutrition Companies." The panel is titled “Scooping Up Carve-outs -Where to Find Corporate Divestitures -- & Win Them”. The conference featured valuable insight from more than twenty private equity investors bankers, and company managers as they discuss how “Big Food’s” activities benefit and threaten middle-market PE investors.
“Scooping Up Carve-outs -- Where to Find Corporate Divestitures -- & Win Them”
· Ramsey W. Goodrich, Carter Morse & Goodrich
· Brian Boyle, Raymond James Investment Banking
· John M. Camp III, Arbor Private Investment Co.
· David M. Key, Key & Co. LLC
· Raymond Liguori, Formerly with Campbell Soup Co.