Martin Magida Participated as Panelist for "The State of the Markets"
September 21, 2016
Martin Magida joined a panel discussion “The State of the Markets” held by Financial Executives International (FEI) at Innis Arden Golf Club.
“Financial Executives International (FEI) is the leading advocate for the views of corporate financial management. Its more than 10,000 members hold policy-making positions as chief financial officers, treasurers and controllers at companies from every major industry.
Topics covered included:
• Are the banks lending? If not, who is?
• What you should be doing today if your financing
arrangements mature in 2016 or 2017!
• What you can do to gain access to the private
equity, mezzanine and senior debt markets!
• Where are valuations and what is driving them?
• What you don’t know and how it can hurt you!
Other participants included:
David Buttolph: Managing Partner and Founder, Brookside Mezzanine Partners
John S. Castle: Managing Partner, Branford Castle Partners
Jeffrey Klaus: Regional President for Connecticut, Webster Bank
Robert Long: Managing Principal, GarMark